Reporting is always a challenge because there are so many stakeholders trying to get the information out of Oracle, especially EBS. Angles for Oracle provides a very stable and compact platform on which to run the reports.
Operational Reporting Software Solutions
Optimize Access to ERP Data for Intelligent Operational Reporting Solution
Operational Reporting & Analytics Software
89% of Decision Makers Are Unhappy With the Tools They Use to Create Operational Reports. Are You?
It’s a Manually Intensive Process
Complex ERP data structures and analytics tools that don’t play well with transactional data make operational reporting a slow, error-prone, manual process that is heavily reliant on IT experts.
Demand for Operational solution is Increasing
Copy and Waste
Get Faster, More Meaningful solution From Day-to-Day ERP Data
Operational Reports and Analytics Without the Data Headaches
Combine a deep understanding of your ERP data structures with associated business logic to create a business-friendly view of your operational data. Out-of-the-box templates, a drag-and-drop interface and drill-down functionality makes it quick and easy to create reports, dashboards, and ad hoc inquiries quickly, without needing the support of a team of technical experts and business analysts. Get answers to questions across finance, supply chain, HR, and more, including:
- Past due customer invoices and amount owed
- Margin by customer by product
- Cost of an item across suppliers
- Vendor lead times
- Total cost of your workforce
- Health expense by employee
- Employee productivity rate
- Attrition rate
- Customer churn rate
- Utilization rate for services
- And many more
Fast Access to Operational solution Without Relying On IT
Tailor-Made for Your ERP
Operational Reporting Trends Report
Organizations across all industries need more accurate and faster business insights, and finance teams are producing an ever-increasing volume of operational reports to meet that need. In this report, discover:
- Where finance teams face their biggest challenges with operational reporting
- Which operational reports are being produced most frequently
- What roles automation and interactive reporting play in finance team satisfaction
- Which tools and processes are areas of opportunity for finance teams going forward
Download the report today.